lunedì 12 novembre 2012

MALTA & GOZO: DAY THREE



























Hi everybody,
the third day in Malta I travelled inside the island visiting so many historical and interesting places 
like the ancient capital Mdina and the beautiful cathedral of Mosta.
The inside part of the island is a very traditional place where you can find so much of the ancient history of the maltese people with their traditions, customs and tipical food.
I loved the amazing panorama I found out from the top of the central hills of the island: 
you could see the Mediterranean Sea all around...
My look was very sporty but original with my new elegant red skirt
I love my casual knit sweather with its big holes :-)))
above all the trendy taste of using over my white shirt

Hope you liked the photosss!!!!!!!!!!!!!


Salve a tutti,
il terzo giorno a Malta ho viaggiato all'interno dell'isola visitando posti storici e molto interessanti, 
come l'antica capitale di Mdina e la bellissima cattedrale di Mosta.
La parte interna dell'isola è un posto molto tradizionale dove si può respirare l'antica storia dei popoli maltesi,
con le loro tradizioni, costumi e tipico cibo del posto.
Mi sono piaciuti tantissimo i panorami che ho scoperto dall'alto delle colline al centro dell'isola:
si può vedere il Mare Mediterraneo da tutte le parti in cui si poggia il nostro sguardo...
Il mio look era sportivo ma con un tocco di originalità dato dalla mia nuova gonna rossa.
Adoro anche la felpa bianca con i suoi grandi buchi: una combinazione perfetta con la camicia sotto.

Spero che vi siano piaciute le foto!!!!!!!!!!


I wear:
sunglasses - Gucci
shirt - Mango
pullover - Forever 21
skirt - Pull&Bear
oxfords - Zara
bag - H&M
watch - Chronotech
ring - Bijou Brigitte


2 commenti:

  1. Your elegant outfit adds to the old time beauty of Malta!! What a gorgeous ring!! and I love the pop of red!!

    RispondiElimina
    Risposte
    1. Thank you very much Trina!!!!
      I adore that ring too!!!! :P
      You are so welcome! Kisses :***

      Elimina