domenica 2 settembre 2012

THE SARACEN JOUST OF AREZZO!!!


I wear:
jacket - Zara
shirt - H&M
shorts - H&M
sandals - Zara
watch - Chronotech



Hellooo!!! :P

How are you??? What did you do this weekend???

Today it was an ancient game in my town: the second part of the Saracen Joust of Arezzo!!!
I already wrote you about it in my post of June "FRESH EVENING"  

We went to see this beautiful show and to take some photos for youuuuu! :D

After, of course, we had the most delicious italian ice-cream!!! XD

If you remember, the colours of my quarter of the town are white&green...
But today the weather was pretty bad... and I decided to wear my new mint jacket + shirt of the same colour and high waisted asymmetric shorts))
I like so much the iron decorations on that jacket! 
I can say that it's one of the best thing I bought on sales...:P

Have a good time toooooo!!!

See you tomorrow!!!!

Kisses & hugs,
Kateryna :*


4 commenti:

  1. wow that looked like fun! :)
    i like your outfit, especially the jacket...
    wanna visit my blog and maybe follow each other? :3

    -Ira

    RispondiElimina
    Risposte
    1. Thank you very much Ira!!! :)
      You are very welcome in my blog!!!
      So many kisses! :*****

      Elimina
  2. Congratulations! You've been awarded best blogger of the week! For all the details, go to:

    http://thisismylife1999.blogspot.co.uk/2012/09/best-blogger-of-week-270812-020912.html

    :)

    RispondiElimina
    Risposte
    1. What a surprise! :D
      Thank you Nushi!!!!
      Kisses & hugs! ;)

      Elimina