martedì 31 luglio 2012

RENAISSANCE FESTIVAL

























 I wear:
shirt - Zara
jeans - Zara
flats - Zara
belt - Oggi
watch - Chronotech
mint bracelets - New Yorker
ring - Six
clutch - made by myself (see more here)


Sunday evening we went to Laterina... It's a very little village in the Italian region called Tuscany... 
There was an amazing Renaissance festival!!! :)
What a beautiful show!!!

I should stay comfortable and I decided to wear white shirt and jeans... and I decorated my outfit with golden flats and, of course, with my new clutch!!! :D

There we walked a lot watching different panoramas, very old streets and ancient buildings! :)
Everything seemed like in the Renaissance and everybody from the village played his role!
It was really great "travelling back to the past"!!! ;)

Do you like this kind of festival???

What do you think about my outfit? :)

Thanks for visiting my blog and for all the comments you leave!!! :*

Kisses & hugs!

With love,
Kateryna


16 commenti:

  1. This outfit is so stunning on you! I love how you accessorized it! Just stumbled across your blog and adore your style. Follow each other? xx

    RispondiElimina
    Risposte
    1. Thank you very much Ashley!!! :)
      You are always welcome here!!!
      A lot of kisses for you!!!
      :***********************
      ;)

      Elimina
  2. I adore these photos ; so glamorous ! It will be an honor for me if you can visit my shopping website : www.theonlineshoppingstore.com


    Thank You.
    online shopping store
    http://www.theonlineshoppingstore.com

    RispondiElimina
    Risposte
    1. Thank uuuuuu!!! :D
      Of course, I'll visit your shopping website! :P
      Kisses & hugs! :)

      Elimina
  3. I hope you had a great time! Your clutch looks so lovely with your outfit! :)
    Please feel free to have a look around my blog! I'd appreciate it alot if you'd be able to follow! :D

    http://thisismylife1999.blogspot.co.uk/

    RispondiElimina
    Risposte
    1. thank you very very much!!!!! :D
      Of course, I'll visit your blog when I'll have some free time... :)
      Kisses!!!! :****************

      Elimina
  4. Amazing clutch and the white outfit is gorgeous with it - perfect choice. Looks like you had an amazing day. Tuscany is so lovely - I honeymooned there...seems like TOO long ago! Avril x

    RispondiElimina
    Risposte
    1. Thank you very much Avril!!!! :)
      You are always welcome in my blog!!!!
      A lot of kisses! :******

      Elimina
  5. The clutch bag is amazing!It looks like a lot of fun!x

    www.ohpinkcandyfloss.blogspot.co.uk

    RispondiElimina
    Risposte
    1. Thank uuuuuuu!!!! :D
      Kisses & hugs!!!! ;)

      Elimina
  6. Your clutch is absolutely amazing!!! lovely!

    www.meryswardrobe.blogspot.com

    RispondiElimina
    Risposte
    1. Thank u so much!!!!! :DDD
      Kisses!!! :*****

      Elimina
  7. Hola guapa!! El DIY del cutch me gusta mucho. Gracias por el comentario en mi blog, espero que te guste y lo visites mas veces.Besos con chispa*

    www.modaconchispa.blogspot.com.es

    RispondiElimina
    Risposte
    1. Hola! Gracias a ti por tus palabras! Pienso que el clutch esta muy original y me gusta mucho trabacar con la creatividad!!! Continuare' a visitar tu blog porque me gusta mucho tambien!!! Congratulationes y Abrazos fuertes :)

      Elimina
  8. Bellissime fotografie, complimenti!! felice fine settimana a te...ciao

    RispondiElimina
    Risposte
    1. Grazie mille Giancarlo!!!)))
      Bacini!!! :P

      Elimina