lunedì 23 luglio 2012

LOOK OF THE DAY: "Krimson Moonlight"










I wear:
sunglasses - Gucci
shirt - Forever 21
skirt - Forever 21
flats - Zara
bag - DYNASTY
watch - Chronotech
bracelets - New Yorker
ring - Bijou Brigitte


Saturday evening we went for a walk in the centre...:)
This was my look... Hope you liked my video :D
From the beginning it looked a little bit simple but I added to my outfit flats with a snake print, bracelets, 
ring and... manicure...mmm! :D 
I think it was a nice summer combination :P

This bodycon skirt I bought on sales a week ago..... :)
As for me, it looks very rich because of the colour...I love this kind of skirts!

I told you before that I like very much white colour because it's very easy to make so many different combinations with it... White looks very good with everything :D
I have a lot of clothes in this colour!!!! 

.....I still have so many things to show you... yesterday we went in the mountains...
What a beautiful time!!!!!
Soon I'll make a post about it...:D

Have a good time too!!!
See you!

Kisses,
Kateryna


10 commenti:

  1. Looking good! I like the colour of your skirt! Can you please follow my blog if you wnat to?

    http://thisismylife1999.blogspot.co.uk/

    :)

    RispondiElimina
    Risposte
    1. Thank you very much!!! :)
      You are always welcome in my blog!!!!
      A lot of kisses!!!! :****

      Elimina
  2. you look so girly and stylish!!!
    http://www.trendsection.blogspot.com

    RispondiElimina
  3. Fantástica como siempre Kateryna....la blusa es una maravilla.

    Besos

    Elena de Shopping & Style

    RispondiElimina
  4. Hola Elena,
    muchas gracias por tus palabras!!!
    Me gustan mucho tu looks tambien!!

    besitos y un abrazo muy fuerte!

    RispondiElimina
  5. Hi bellissimi tuoi outfits.. te seguo..un saluto dalla spagna!! Ciao!!

    RispondiElimina
    Risposte
    1. Ciao! :)
      Grazie mille! Sono molto contenta della tua decisione! :D
      Sei sempre benvenuta nel mio blog!!! :)
      Bacioni!!! :***

      Elimina